Have You Heard What Our Customers Have to Say?

At Catalyst Electric, we enjoy being a part of the Lake of the Ozarks community and serving our clients with integrity. We consider it our job to solve problems, and to provide for people's electrical safety. We don’t take that job lightly, and we truly care about our customers’ comfort and well-being. As a result, we have developed a loyal following of customers that we value very much. They have shared some of their thoughts with us about their experience doing business with our electrical service company at Lake of the Ozarks and we wanted to share a few with you in this week‘s blog. If you’d like to hear what our customers are saying about Catalyst Electric, just keep reading.


“Catalyst Electric was outstanding. They came earlier than they estimated and got the job done quicker than I expected. I have used this company several times to upgrade to LED lighting, install a new outlet in my kitchen pantry, install 220 electric for my new hot tub and repair a outdoor fountain electrical plug.”

-Stephanie D.


“I contacted Catalyst Electric about a week prior to my husband’s birthday and asked if they could help me fix the receptacles on the back deck and hang a TV. He spends quite a bit of time on the deck grilling for us and missing out on the football we watch inside. So, I called Doug Heritage with Catalyst and asked if they could fix the receptacles and if they hung TVs. I was so impressed with their customer service!!! They got me on the schedule quickly and the communication was fabulous. Two electricians showed up, on time, and even called prior to showing up. They were friendly and professional. When Brad came home that night, he was so excited! We have spent much of our days outside on the deck eating dinner, carving pumpkins, sitting by the fire, and of course watching football. Thank you, Catalyst!!”

-Jessica R. 


“I’ve used several different Electricians in the area and Catalyst is by far, the best I’ve experienced. Too many local companies don’t call back, don’t show up, aren’t on time, or aren’t professional. Not Catalyst.

From the moment I set up the first appointment to the moment the work was done, I experienced courtesy, friendliness, and dependability. Their competitive price was the icing on the cake.

Luke came out for the estimate and was there on time. He was great about explaining the process and making sure he answered any questions I might have (I usually have a LOT of questions when work is being done on anything). I was needing 100amp service brought from my house out to my shop and a 50 amp plug installed to power my camper. 

Andrew and Nathan were 15 minutes early this morning for work to begin. Both gentlemen made sure we were on the same page as far as work being done and were again, courteous and friendly. They worked diligently, professionally AND cleaned up any mess they made. Honestly, I think the work area was cleaner when they left than it was when they arrived!!

Seth was fantastic about communication regarding the work to be done. Their price couldn’t be beat either. I am beyond impressed with Catalyst. It’s not even a question whether or not I’ll use them in the future. Catalyst is the ONLY company I will use in the future.”

-Kris H. 

At Catalyst Electric, we believe that integrity pays the bills, and we consider every customer a relationship, not a transaction. We think that is why we have been recognized with awards like the Reader’s Choice award and Best of the Lake. Our electricians at Lake of the Ozarks are qualified to work on all types of electrical systems, from new residential and remodel, to commercial and industrial systems. We also provide technical service for LED billboards and communication tower repair and maintenance. We can install backup generators, wire new docks, and bring an old dock up to code. For all your electrical services at Lake of the Ozarks, Catalyst Electric is here.


Quality Work With Integrity

 Catalyst Electric: Best electrician service at the Lake of the Ozarks  


1106 Runabout Drive
Osage Beach, Mo 65065
(573) 552-8488 -Phone
(573) 552-8248 -Fax



FOLLOW US ON: FACEBOOK ðŸ’¡ TWITTER ðŸ’¡ GOOGLE+ ðŸ’¡ LINKEDIN 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Safety Tips for Christmas Lights

Electrical Safety Tips to Keep You Safe at Home

Considering Some Electrical Upgrades? Here’s How Catalyst Can Help!