What Are People Saying About Catalyst Electric?

 When it comes time to hire a company to do your electrical. it's critical that you hire a reputable contractor. Finding the right contractor for the job isn't always easy. When choosing a company to do any kind of work or provide a service, a good way to choose a contractor is by looking at their reviews. Read on to find out what our customers have to say about Catalyst Electric! 

I had an electrical fire, which resulted in no a/c and they put me on an emergency basis that day, came out after hours until late that night! top notch company! thanks a million Mihn for all your hard work! ~Kim Koch 

Catalyst had a busy schedule but still made time to get my small job done quickly. They arrived when they said they would and the electrician (Dave from Iowa) was the most professional and great to work with. Would recommend them for any size job as I know many larger projects that they’ve done too.

~Stephanie Lauren 



"I have used Catalyst on several jobs. They do quality work, show up, return phone calls and are reasonably priced. The employees are courteous and professional." - Roger Bisges


"The most professional and well staffed electrical contractors at the Lake of the Ozarks. I would not hire anyone else." - Rinne Trimcraft


"I’ve used several different Electricians in the area and Catalyst is by far, the best I’ve experienced. Too many local companies don’t call back, don’t show up, aren’t on time, or aren’t professional. Not Catalyst. From the moment I set up the first appointment to the moment the work was done, I experienced courtesy, friendliness, and dependability. Their competitive price was the icing on the cake. Luke came out for the estimate and was there on time. He was great about explaining the process and making sure he answered any questions I might have (I usually have a LOT of questions when work is being done on anything). I was needing 100amp service brought from my house out to my shop and a 50 amp plug installed to power my camper. Andrew and Nathan were 15 minutes early this morning for work to began. Both gentlemen made sure we were on the same page as far as work being done and were again, courteous and friendly. They worked diligently, professionally AND cleaned up any mess they made. Honestly I think the work area was cleaner when they left than it was when they arrived!! Seth was fantastic about communication regarding the work to be done. Their price couldn’t be beat either. I am beyond impressed with Catalyst. It’s not even a question whether or not I’ll use them in the future. Catalyst is the ONLY company I will use in the future." - Kris Hand


"I just had David of Catalyst Electric install 9 ceiling lights and replace a fan in a 21 ft sloped ceiling. David was on time, great to work with and had ideas to make the job quicker and less expensive. I have already placed Catalyst Electric on our HOA "Preferred Provider" list and will gladly recommend them to both family and friends." - Mike Lamb

"I had extensive work done to a majority of our new house because of the past electrical work wasn't up to code, left a huge fire hazard as well as half the house without electricity. I also had two other outbuildings wired as they didn't have any electricity. The picture was part of the trenching for the outbuildings. The Catalyst staff in total were completely awesome people and went way beyond my expectations in service, problem solving and professionalism. I will always use them in the future and would recommend them in a heartbeat to anyone needing any type of service. Forever grateful, Bill" - Bill White

Contact Catalyst Electric for Your Next Project! 

Whether you are starting a new construction project, looking to up your dock’s safety, building an additional on your home or business, or any project to requires electric work, contact the best electricians at the Lake of the Ozarks - Catalyst Electric!

Catalyst Electric: Best electrician service at the Lake of the Ozarks  


1106 Runabout Drive
Osage Beach, Mo 65065
(573) 552-8488 -Phone
(573) 552-8248 -Fax



FOLLOW US ON: FACEBOOK 💡 TWITTER 💡 GOOGLE+ 💡 LINKEDIN 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Safety Tips for Christmas Lights

Electrical Safety Tips to Keep You Safe at Home

Considering Some Electrical Upgrades? Here’s How Catalyst Can Help!