What Are People Saying About Catalyst Electric

Since 2008, Catalyst Electric has provided superior, code-compliant electrical services to the Lake of the Ozarks area and surrounding communities! We take our work seriously and providing our clients with the best electrical service at the Lake of the Ozarks is our priority. Don't just take our word for it though, see what our clients have to say about us below! 



I’ve used several different Electricians in the area and Catalyst is by far, the best I’ve experienced. Too many local companies don’t call back, don’t show up, aren’t on time, or aren’t professional. Not Catalyst.

From the moment I set up the first appointment to the moment the work was done, I experienced courtesy, friendliness, and dependability. Their competitive price was the icing on the cake.
Luke came out for the estimate and was there on time. He was great about explaining the process and making sure he answered any questions I might have (I usually have a LOT of questions when work is being done on anything). I was needing 100amp service brought from my house out to my shop and a 50 amp plug installed to power my camper. 

Andrew and Nathan were 15 minutes early this morning for work to begin. Both gentlemen made sure we were on the same page as far as work being done and were again, courteous and friendly. They worked diligently, professionally AND cleaned up any mess they made. Honestly, I think the work area was cleaner when they left than it was when they arrived! 

Seth was fantastic about communication regarding the work to be done. Their price couldn’t be beaten either. 

I am beyond impressed with Catalyst. It’s not even question whether or not I’ll use them in the future. Catalyst is the ONLY company I will use in the future.
~Kris Hand - Google Review 

I would highly recommend Catalyst! We had Matt, Josiah and Nathan install some dual fans in our 20' ceiling condo. Not an easy task! They were up to the challenge. Having to carry the 16' ladder up to the 8th floor wasn't easy either. Matt was very knowledgeable and so patient. I would definitely use them again.
~Kellie Morrison - Google Review 

We are extremely pleased with the work of Catalyst Electric. Seth's responsiveness to our initial inquiry and his helpfulness along the way was nothing short of amazing! We would highly recommend their service to anyone needing electrical work and will be sure to call them again if we have future needs.
~Linette Van Hunnik - Google Review 
Absolutely wonderful. Jared at the front desk was professional and efficient and the service technicians were great! Nathan was one of them and I cannot remember the name of the other gentlemen- it slipped my mind. I was having an issue with my AC wiring under my farmhouse and they went to work and got it fixed. All same day service. Highly recommend this business for any and all electrical work.
~Landon James Holtz - Facebook Review 


Call Catalyst Electric for ALL Your Electrical Needs!

Our team is well qualified to service all facets of electrical systems. We service commercial and residential customers around the area! For all of your electrical needs, you can count on our reliable and honest service. If you have a new construction job coming up or you need an repairs made, give Catalyst Electic a call! 

Quality Work With Integrity

 Catalyst Electric: Best electrician service at the Lake of the Ozarks  


1106 Runabout Drive
Osage Beach, Mo 65065
(573) 552-8488 -Phone
(573) 552-8248 -Fax

FOLLOW US ON: FACEBOOK ðŸ’¡ TWITTER ðŸ’¡ GOOGLE+ ðŸ’¡ LINKEDIN 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Safety Tips for Christmas Lights

Electrical Safety Tips to Keep You Safe at Home

Considering Some Electrical Upgrades? Here’s How Catalyst Can Help!